Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Every Day Carry

So, everyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of every day carry or "EDC" as most know it. Well since I have such a fondness for edc I believe I may spend a small amount of my time reviewing items that are used for everyday carry.
My main interests are flashlights and multi-tools. If you have ever been stuck somewhere without one when you needed it you will understand what I mean. I also have two ways of looking at this one way is of course the high dollar way. I mean, come on, we all love high dollar toys at times do we not? However I always try to get the most bang for my buck so to speak. So, I do not always go for the most expensive.
Well, hopefully here in a few days I will begin my reviews. I have a lot of flashlights and some multi-tools to look at. I also should have pouch reviews and so on. So check back soon.

Michael Orr

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: