Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Seven Year Old and my Kobo eReader.

So, I have a Kobo ereader that I really like and enjoy the use of. My fifteen year old daughter who is a power reader in my opinon also enjoys my Kobo device over her iPad as a reading device. I assumed this much as she and I are very much alike in many ways. What I was not expecting was how much my seven year old was going to like the Kobo device and how much she was going to using it.
I use my Kobo with the My Media Mall service from my local library. So far she has started reading Alice in So.derland along with some Junie B Jones books. I am very glad to see how well she is using the device. Her favorite parts of the device are the coolness factor of an sink screen. I still see her touch the screen from time to time in amazement. But, the thing that she liked that I was most surprised about was the fact that if you set the device down, drop the device, or anything along those lines you don’t need to worry about losing your place as there are no pages to keep track of. I really enjoyed her response. I hope my Kobo device will provide her with many more hours of enjoyment.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: